Sunday, May 1, 2011

Oh! It's May!

What happened in April ? 

April 5th Bruno Mars


April 23rd Justin Bieber


April 29th The Prince of wales William Arthur Philip Louis's wedding 




One thing that certainly cannot wait for you or understand you, TIME... It's passed just like that.. it's up to us whether we wanna make it memorable or just simply plan fucking bored! I mentioned a month earlier, all my wishes for this year, perhaps.  lemme tell you something, only one wish came true a month ago, so what about this month? guess, I wouldn't expect that much for this month.. see the fact of my surrounding really doesn't support me in anyways (that's my opinion).. I haven't try my best i agree.. but for working my ass off I need supportive surrounding not 'do as i said' surrounding.. The only thing I really wanna accomplish this month is GET A JOB! I eagerly need one! I just want to be a teenager who can possibly express my imagination or thoughts generously . overall, I hope me and this month will go along together very well.. I don't expect better just merely well..


Hey May, Please don't be my 'May-serable' !
(read: Miserable)

enjoy your Sunday peeps!


see you next year April ;)

No comments: