Saturday, May 7, 2011

EL- OW -VII -EE

James Morrison - Love is hard


Well, Talk about love.... I see some people fall in and out of love very easy... and on another side it's hard for some people to fall in and out of love... which side I belong to ? haha! I have no idea.. There are so many descriptions about love and there are also so many ways to show .. but for me love is a feeling that really can't be described, it's something you can only feel. It's about caring for somone deeply, and never wanting to let go. It's about thinking about them constantly, and no matter what they do, you can never stop loving them.Your completely comfortable with them. it's complicated, it's chaos and in the end LOVE IS HARD.. 


ohh talk about the song, it's very easy listening .. meaningful lyrics.. love the music and the voice no doubt because it's JAMES MORRISON! I always love his songs... =)




Good Night!

No comments: