Monday, May 16, 2011

Nice closing :D

My week closed very well,. I can say that.. I was having dinner with my big family in one of the oldest restaurant in my town.. We were having fun a lot.. especially "little nephew" was doing his funny things most of the time.. very cute indeed! unfortunately i forgot to take a snap shots... :( We had a good meals.. even though i just used braces so it's quite hard for me to enjoy the food but it doesn't count... the moment just too damn nice to remember the little irritating pain i feel.. doing a Karaoke time with my family is just a good thing to do in order to relieving stress or any negative feeling..

So two things can really boost my mood.. MY BIG FAMILY and MY FRIENDS
I ain't need big party to boost my mood, i just need simple laugh.. :)


A Beautiful Moment can be easily create with Beautiful people..

Start your day with a big pretty smile..

=))))

ps: I hope there'll be a good news on Monday.. work acceptance i'm waiting.. *pray*

No comments: