Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome to the world my little niece... :)

Today, it's a special day for our family especially for my sister and her husband.. at 3ish in the early morning, my sister eventually gave birth.. and it's a baby girl :) well even though I missed the chance to see her directly but still I can see the baby's pictures that have been posted in twitter by Brother in-law and cousin..( it's twenty-eleven anyway ) But Imma see her as soon as possible.. well from the story I've heard the baby looks like my Dad, To be honest I can't tell or even agree with them, because I can't even differentiate or analyse the new  born baby's face,  it looks all the same to me :s ... 

So yeah, Congratulation for my sister and brother in-law for the new born baby girl, hope she will be a good, healthy,smart,and pretty girl (like her aunty  :P) *ignore that* Also, I am very sure her laughter and cry will colors our days ahead.. :) Well that's all for tonight.. 'till then see you on the next post ... 

always stay peace and spread the love :) 

And once again.. Bienvenue dans le monde baby Nayra!! 


6th April 2011


Baby Nayra,,,,, *hugs* 
 

No comments: