Friday, April 1, 2011

Bienvenue April :D




Thank you for March, you’ve been treating me fine enough though you obliged me to be a little tougher than before. There have been so many things I learned on March.  With those experiences and lessons I hope it will assist me to deal and face more incoming problems in the future later and solve them wisely.  

So , au revoir  March….
And, bienvenue April !!! 

This month wish.. well wishes .. are first of all I hope I can get a job this month , a job which can offer me not only a good salary but experience and  knowledge too.. 
Second, I hope my sister will deliver her baby soon, because I can’t wait to welcome the new members of our family.. hee. 
And third, I hope I can develop my parents business. 
Fourth.. errmm lover? Naaaaaah.. not this month.. scratch that I mean I’m working out on something but for serious one .. na’uh not this month (probably not this year too) .. well I just want to determine the plan which has been bugging my head.. and hope it’ll going on smoothly.. 
And last but not least .. this is a big thing I can say.. I just want to fix something that has been broken like seriously broken. It’s my RELATIONSHIP with GOD(oh dear!) to be brutally honest, I’m getting far and far from HIM.. and That’s ain’t right.. well I might not a fully religious kid but I believe HIS influenced in my life or in whatever I do.  So yep!
There are more, but I guess that’s enough to be mentioned. Oohh ohh one more.. I want to have more friends… because it’s been awhile im not socializing with people out there.. bcs it’s kinda a new place for me AGAIN.. after 3 years leaving this town and my old friends are not around this town anymore.. so yeah!

Final words… 
APRIL PLEAS DO TREAT ME WELL…
 and 
THANK YOU GOD FOR STILL LETTING ME BREATH AND BLESSING ME EVERY SINGLE MOMENT.. 

Stay peace and Spread the L-o-v-e 

xoxo

No comments: