Thursday, April 14, 2011

Motivation...

Writing... hmmmm
First I thought I would never have any interest to do it..a true confession, I never had a good grade for writing.. either it's bad or just fine.. maybe I had a lack of inspiration or just simply bad in imagination (they said so)..  I have no idea..  But hey look who's writing now! 

Well, I guess it proved me, there's nothing you cannot change in your life.. All you gotta do is try, pray and never give up.. one last Important element is BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF.. Forget about what people thought.. just keep going on with whatever you think is right and you can do it as long as it will not harm others.. Screw those people who said you can't or you have no capability to do it.. Instead of thinking they just want to see you fall, think they say so because they want to see you become much better than them.. what I'm trying to say is  try to build a positive energy in your life even if it's only a small thing.. I assure you will have a good day ahead..  =)

Nights! xoxo


No comments: