Sunday, April 29, 2012

pretty much random :)

Aloha Sunday (again).. Well, after a hectic week finally comes the day to relax.. you know, Forgot about the work or anything else that bothered you all this week. have a good quality time with your loved people. For me, waking up late on Sunday is truly a blessing.. (over) but seriously.. it used to means nothing to me, but now after I work, it means a lot to have a freaking lazy Sunday.. just staying on the bed longer than any other days :) 

Anyway, I actually tend to have more productive Sunday, But in 7 days I only have 1 day free.. So it got me thinking, If I fill all days with activities I would be insanely tired everyday, but at the same time it could be fun too. Well let see what can I do about it. 

Today 29th April 2012, I would like to wish My dear friend who I haven't meet her again since... I don't even remember, and that's explain how long it could be A HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY !!! wish you all the best and have bless one dear.. I miss you, and I hope someday we could meet again. :) 


This picture was taken on Decemeber 2009 (as i remember) 



No comments: