Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sincerely yours


Sometimes in life, unexpected thing happen... that surprise you, and perhaps left you a big question mark in your head.. you can't control whatever comes toward you.. people always said you need to plan and manage your future. and we did, but who knows what comes after? No body! 
And one thing  I know for sure that no body can control or even plan for it.. "Fall in love" .. yah! sometimes I feel tired talk about this feeling but it seems like it didn't get any less.. 

I told myself  to just be careful and stay as safe as possible from this kind of situation,, but what happen? I couldn't ... never plan, never notice.. just happen! well yeah.. sometimes you just need to admit.. that you can't help it! when you look at someone and realize that that person is actually the best thing that ever happen in your life.. 

at first place, I am not so sure that I could actually passed this moment.. I even about to drop out and break down.. But then, I am glad and nothing I could ask more than, "a mother words".. My Mother told me how to be a whole-hearted.. She told me, everything happens for reason, and if it's meant to be it will be.. :) relieve? yesss! and now, one of the people who believe that "you don't have to own that person to love and to care" is me.. :) ... hmm however, still deep inside here.... 


-A- 

No comments: