Tuesday, December 27, 2011

better in time :)

I spend my 3 days holiday to think and learn about what's actually going on with me and this whole "broken heart" situation.. and I eventually got conclusion that, sometimes in life shit happened, you can't expect good sweet beautiful things happen to you everytime. sturggling is part of our life. Problem is there to teach us how to be more wise, and it's also a part of the process for being mature. and GOD will never give us a trouble that we can't handle. So don't stray keep the faith and face the cruel truth, that's what we need to do.

Even it hurts like hell, I simply gotta do it. I have to accept the fact that He won't be 'there' again.. Sometimes I miss all the moments. the only thing I can do is remember and smile along with it..  but at least from him I could feel how daunt it is to be left out without any explanation, how dissapointed it is to put a hope and suddenly it crash just like that.. so in the future I would be more careful with my heart and will never do that to another pereson, because I swear I rather be sick and hospitalized with an infusion in my hand rather than feeling this way..

But overall, I don't hate him.. it's just something I can't do.. He means a lot to me and unfortunately he didn't get that point.. and yah! maybe I failed to show that to him in those period of time we had..

"Nevermind, I'll find someone like you. I wish nothing but the best for you two... " - adele

Dear HS, I'll keep you here <3  ...




-A-

No comments: