Friday, August 5, 2011

Recall :)

Oh hello people.. its been quite awhile since last time I updated this blog,. well my birthday is passed but let share about it for awhile.. nothing really special about that day except the fact that GOD still giving me chance to live, pursue my dreams, a chance to be better person.. anyway, I did celebrate it in my office just with a cake and some cookies.. and share the happiness with everyone.. just anothe blessing.. . Ohh one more thing! I'm officially graduate too.. :D my july is really blessed and blast!! now I'm 19.. last age for being a teenager perhaps.. But screw that seriously.. so yah 19 single and HAPPY!! what could I expect more!

At the moment we're moeslem are having our precious month that most probably we waiting forthrought out every year.. anyway RAMADAN KARIM!!!

Ps: I update this piece in the office! Hehe..

Stay safe, peace and spread the love.. :D

No comments: