Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just go with it


So, I just watched this movie called "just go with it" and it's very sweet movie I can recommend to you who do love drama type of movie.. It's funny, meaningful and enjoyable movie..
Well, after watching it I realize that sometimes thing could just happen without even give a ring to us, in this case "love".. sometimes we don't realize that actually the person we're looking for is just right in front of us.. and sometimes we just need to let everything go with the flow and lead us to somewhere  we even never expect to find it..
So I guess, It might be an epic fun if we can find out our own mystery.. because our life is a truly mystery... :)
Best scene for me was when Katherine (Jennifer A) and Danny (Adam s) going out for dinner and start telling what they love about each other and seeing eyes to eyes.. sweeets! ;D


alright that's all for now
nights
and love! :)

No comments: