Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Temporary Boss" :P


So, My parents went out of town for attending a family function and they're not leave me just like that, (aha! how i wish) BUT they gave me some work which probably a good idea to spend my time more productive here. It's not hard yet not easy too. i just have to manage my parents little business which include monitoring the people who worked, managing the order, and others. What I hate is, when the worker do something wrong and i got complaint from the client, that is so mood killer!!! 
after all, I am happy because my parents actually trust me to do those stuffs, even-though I still call my mom to ask for a guide but at least I learned something :)
The most Important thing for me is  "I AM A TEMPORARY BOSS" hehehe :P

peace and love xoxo <3

No comments: