Saturday, March 19, 2011

Laziness + Boring = My Saturday

(missing my "Brunei room")

So today, I suppose to go to saloon to get a new hair cut, I've been planning this since 3 days ago BUT the "power of laziness" was too damn strong.. *long sigh* at last I slept again after having my breakfast.. then woke up when the time for people to have their lunch... (satisfaction :p).. well, it's been a laaazzzy day for me.. Though I feel bad because when I was sleeping MY PARENTS and some people who worked in my house were cleaning the WHOLE HOUSE (except my room, obviously) *sigh*  I know... 

alright! Today I just realized I'm doing the same mistake!! I'm glad to know it earlier.. so I have plan to changed.. the game should be change..and I won't expect anything but the worst...  that's all for today folks.. and again ANOTHER BORING SATURDAY!! ( I really should end this...) I should make my others Saturday more productive than today.. AND Gooooooosssh!! I need a camera... 

Random thought: " how does it feel being such a BAD ASS?? like really really really BAD??? "


peace and love xoxo

No comments: