Sunday, September 11, 2011

True Convention..

There are so many ways in this world for you to make your dreams come true. Some people are just really lucky , so they get the most easy way and some people are just less lucky so they need to work harder to make it happen.. If we see it in general, it's normal this world always have " a balance element " and if we see it personally, It seems so unfair.. so talk about dreams... God give us this free mind to have dreams.. wise person always says dream as high as you can .. I have my dreams.. but it's not that easy for me to pursue it... sometimes i feel like given up every time I saw people who can accomplish their dream (which is exactly like mine) so easily.. even worst, I sometimes lose my faith, that there's a power that no one in this world can deny not even one single person... it's really hard to pull them all back.. but this is the fact~ I mean i should really wake up and face the reality.. and I did, but sometimes i feel like I'm so close to be there and suddenly something hold it back.. I know GOD has 3 different ways to answer prayer... so i should stay believe and try .. I don't know.. I think it's a punishment because i was getting far away from where i should be..this is the moment where i should face the people who fight together with me go more further.. and i just can watch.. and still wishing i wish someday ... i could be there too...no one could ever imagine how bad does it feel.. not even the closest person in my life.. but in the end GOD always know the best .. :)



Good Night! 
hope ya'll have a great Sunday... Because I DO :D 
xoxo

No comments: